Sunday, July 25, 2010

Back from a looong trip.

Ahhh, home again. I recently got back from a 7 week trip. I wish I could say it was a fun trip. But we went to see my Grandmother who suffered from a stroke last April. Two weeks before we left she sadly passed away.  Needless to say I did very little creatively.

I did get to fill up a few journaling pages:
(I'm still crazy about using catalog pages.)





During the last week of our trip, we took a little family vacation in Bali. Bali is  b e a u t i f u l! This is my 4th trip there and it never ceases to amaze me. Here are a few photos:



Since being home. I have been sewing. Yeah no kidding. I can't believe it myself. But I decided that I ought to sew Jasmine's Barbie a few clothes - while she still loves her dollies and appreciates every stitch I sew ... no matter how crooked :-) I'll photograph them soon. I promise!

Good Night for now.

No comments: