Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More journalling

The Anthropologie catalog came and I was inspired to journal. I planned on cleaning, organizing and getting rid of my junk, so I can actually start finding things. But what can a gal do when her head is full of inspiration?Journal. And that's what I did!




A few more pages for future journalling:






Note: The last page contains a picture from a catalog called Frontgate, I believe.

Oh and a couple of weeks ago, I went to a scrapbook expo. It was great fun to see new products and I totally love the scrapbook outlets and dollar shops! Every year though I let myself splurge in one of the regular, full-priced shops. This year Tattered Angels was the lucky shop. They sell glimmer mists in all kinds of colors. 

I was truly inspired by the lady who demoed the mist by spraying and wiping and spraying and wiping a piece of crumpled paper with various glimmer mists. I thought what is she making? But whatever she was making created a beautiful effect. And so $90 later .... here are a couple of journalling pages:
(the cost also included beautiful chipboards which I am saving for something special.)




Like my daughter said, it's quite messy business. Fortunately I worked in the balcony. But more importantly, it was FUN!

1 comment:

The Dreaming Bear said...

Totally lovin' your journal pages, by the way. You rock.