Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blog obsession - boy hats

My obsession with blogs has taken me to IamMommaHearMeRoar's blog recently. On that particular day Cheri was showing how to upcycle old T-Shirts into boy hats. Her samples (and her boys) are super cute and the tutorial is real easy to follow.

Since I have been crocheting a scarf for Jasmine, Alex has been constantly asking: Are you making one for me? Which I suppose I will. I just had to try and make one of these hats first!

I upcycled some of Alex's baby clothes and a couple of hubby's T-Shirts. And oila ....

It's still too big ... but gosh, how cute is that?!!
And it was so easy, I'm ready to make another one :)
Thank you Cheri!

1 comment:

I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar said...

Great work Cynthia! Thanks so much for sharing, too! I will have to link this up when I do a "You Roared" segment again. Way to go!

Cheri