Saturday, September 18, 2010

Continuing to experiment

I'm continuing to have fun in my art e-course. It's great to create and not feel like it has to result in anything specific. This time all I did was just splat color on paper ... well, more or less ...

I chose watercolor as a medium. Then I brushed and splatted and blew paint through a straw and spritzed with a spray bottle filled with paint. In some cases I used a stencil and added some decoration with a white gel pen or wrote using black archival ink.







Below I actually splashed paint on a baking tray, then gently laid the paper over it. After the paint dried, I drew with a white gel pen to lighten up the painting a bit.



I could create more and more ... but oops, the next assignment has been posted. Another fun one!

1 comment:

The Dreaming Bear said...

Hi there! Found you through DanaSparkle. Happy to find your fun blog! Love to see that you have your hands in many different projects too. I can relate!