Saturday, May 28, 2011

E-courses

My Big Dreams Small Wonders e-course by Louise Gale came to an end last week. It was a full 6 weeks of organizing and prioritizing my thoughts! It was great. I learned techniques to stay positive and confident and to keep moving forward.

For this course, I created a journal to keep my notes on all the things I have learned, quotes that really spoke to me and all the exercises (lists, maps, timelines, reminders to myself, etc). It's very exciting to me. If I keep my own promise to myself ... you will see my very own etsy shop opening by the end of this year. Hopefully in time for Christmas! :-)

Here are a few snapshots of my journal.












While this e-course has ended, another has started for me. I'm taking the She Had Three Hearts - art journaling e-course by Christy Tomlinson. I just love her videos so! I think this will be the last e-course for a while though. Summer break is starting in 2 weeks and I will be busy entertaining ... a 4- and 6-year old :-)

3 comments:

Louise Gale "Dream-Inspire-Create" said...

Cynthia, your journal is amazing! thank you so much for sharing and for taking my Big Dreams, Small Wonders class. I cant wait to follow your journey as you progress. Xx

Autumn said...

Precious book, just filled with lovelyness! :)
~ Autumn Clark

Cynthia Rahardja Clancy said...

Thank you Louise and Autumn!!