Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sewing project - complete

So, have you guessed what this would make?

Here is a hint of the completed project. I didn't end up using the lace, because once I sewed on all the ruffles and tulle, I felt that was enough! ;)

Well, it is an apron for my little girl ...

Here it is on her. 

She is so happy, she wanted to make a cake right away. Unfortunately, I didn't have any ingredients for a cake plus it was bed time. I'll have to do some shopping tomorrow.

While I have the sewing machine out, I'm thinking of making a matching skirt/apron for her dolly. Not sure which one though ... one with a tiny waist for sure! haha. I'm also thinking of experimenting with sewing something for my art journal. More on that later. Good night for now :)

1 comment:

writing while drowsy said...

I love it! It is so cute!!!