Sunday, August 14, 2011

Blog x3

Okay, I have done it. I've been thinking about this for months, but just have been totally too lazy to do it. Now that I am taking the Flying lessons e-course and am thinking a lot about the direction I want to take with my creative activities, I have decided to just do it. Take the leap.

Take the leap to do what?
To split my blog. Into 3.
Crazy? Yes, I know! I'm terrified.

How am I going to keep up with 3 blogs?
I don't know, but deep inside it feels right. So I'm going to give it a try.

I will continue this one. I have changed the name to: Me, from an artsy point of view.


Here I will continue to blog about my creative journey that involves pens, paintbrushes and such. I want to be more creative and original in my mixed media and art journaling. One day I hope to sell my artwork and to get published :)

My second blog will take my original blog name: A journey into a creative life.


This blog will continue my creative journey that involves the things that I do or make for my family and my home. I have written a bit about the things that I do with my kids and for my kids in my original blog. I love writing about it, but I think it deserves it's own space. So far it contains knitting, crocheting, and sewing related things, and a bit of travel. I have more planned for it, such as creative books reviews and scrapbooking, among many other things.

My third blog will contain all things "photography".


I am a photographer and isn't it crazy that I don't blog about photography? I have a million ideas in my mind. I will post photos, digital art for photos, and all the stuff I make with photos :)

I hope to see you in one, two or all three of my creative journeys :)

No comments: