Friday, August 26, 2011

Collage and card

What have I done this week?  Well, mostly cleaning and organizing my home. And there's still more to do. No wonder my Mom was happy with her 2 bedroom apartment. Whenever I told her that I would love to live in a big 2 story house, my Mom would say: Oh honey, and who will clean all that?

I never understood, until hubby and I got our first house.

I can't imagine living in a 2 bedroom apartment now! But there it is, I get what I asked for! That's for sure :-)

I do try to do something creative and fulfilling every day. No matter how small the project. I've been painting a little. No photos of that yet, cause my progress is well, very little. It seems, I do more daydreaming than picking up the brush .. haha.

I've also created a little card and collage. My Sister-in-law is moving to her brand new home this week.



I probably ought to make the habit to let you know what materials I used. Let's see: paper by 7Gypsies, K-ology and SEI. Die cuts made using the Cricut (except for the house, I cut myself). And last, but not least, the quote is from Studio 112.

The weekend is here! I hope you have a wonderful one!!

No comments: