Thursday, September 22, 2011

The creative muscle

I think there is truth to when people say that creativity is like a muscle and you must exercise it to be able to use it well. This week I have made time every day to work on my art journal. They've only been short period of times, but effective ones.




Today I haven't felt the usual "fear". I didn't keep questioning myself: Am I doing this right? Does this look good? Is this really what I wanted? Would anyone else like this? ... I have a million of those questions that usually stop me from creating.

I'm going to keep this week easy. I'll keep working on small spaces, exercising my creative muscles. And hopefully I'll continue and finish my owl paintings next week. Without questions, without doubt. With an open heart, with lots of spirit and energy :)