Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Working on art journal pages

Oh goodness I haven't painted for days! Lots of excuses, but let me not list them here. It goes on forever.

So now that I finally have a moment to paint my hands feel so stiff and unsure. I decided to go with painting more art journaling pages to exercise my painting muscles. I find it fun and easy because the surface is much smaller. And there is also less pressure, because I don't aim to hang any of it on my wall :) Whereas I truly hope that my canvases are good enough for my wall or good enough to gift to a special person.

These are all still work in progress. Sometimes I get distracted by the things that, well, I must do, like laundry ;)





Have you noticed how much I love my dotted stamp? I highly recommend it, if you are a mixed media artist or card maker. It's by Inkadinkado.

No comments: