Sunday, May 20, 2012

Any plans for this summer?

We are going on an Alaskan cruise! *yay*
I have been dreaming about this for years. My kids are finally old enough to enjoy a cruise and a great deal came our way, so off we'll go.

For it, I have created a travel journal. This is the first one I have created prior to travelling. (I have a new resolution: to be ahead, instead of always falling behind ;) I wish it worked with dishes and laundry ...)

I sewed, punched, cut, glued, rubbed ... it's been great fun ... here's a little sneak peek ...











These pages haven't been bound together. I will do that when I come back. That way I can always add and subtract pages during our trip.

This project is great for all those scrapbooking leftovers you may have. if you have loose pages, half pages, thin strips, left overs from punching paper ... start using them. Travel journals are a lot of fun! :)

Happy travelling! And happy journalling!

1 comment:

JenniDMills said...

You are very clever. My scrapbooks never turn out this lovely.
I found you on blog train
Jennidee Mills