Sunday, July 22, 2012

Renegade SF

My 7 year old has this dream: to design, produce, sell and become famous.
Actually she wanted to leave the producing to her 5 year old brother. He, however, said: I don't want to do it. Can you do it? And then, can I be famous with you?

I don't know what it is with being famous. But I did want to show my girl that there are many people out there who create their own things and sell them. Not everything comes from a factory in China. So I took her to the Renegade SF market.

It was our first time. We had the best time!
Jasmine couldn't stop saying what a great day she was having (although we didn't meet anyone famous ;).

We took part in a few activities (sponsored by Creative Bug), collected beautiful business cards, and bought a few goodies. 


We hope to make this an annual date :)

No comments: