Thursday, September 6, 2012

E-courses!


The kids are back in school.
My life is slowly getting back in order.
I'm craving to learn something new.

Thing is, there are so many choices when it comes to e-courses.
On top of my list right now are these e-courses:

by Jane Davenport
Over the summer I have been practicing to draw people.
I think my faces aren't too, too bad. 
(Of course, I'm still hoping to improve ;)
But my figures are horrible and stiff.
I wonder if Jane can pass on a few tricks to me?!

by Mindy Lacefield
I would love to learn how to paint so whimsically.
I'm very attracted to how she shades her paintings.

also by Mindy Lacefield
I am interested in this course, just because I love to journal.
And on most days, that is all I have the time to do (vs painting something big and complicated).

by Juliette Crane
Although I have really been wanting to improve the way I paint people,
I wouldn't mind improving on how I paint animals, too.
Especially whimsical ones ... how can I resist?

They also offer a couple of fun-looking and affordable art journalling classes.
With all the stuff I'm trying to accomplish these days
(home, kids and work-related),
sometimes I wonder if I should not set lofty painting goals,
and just stick with art journalling - small and quick projects.
 

I wish I could decide.
Which one? Oh, which one?

3 comments:

Jane Davenport | Artomologist said...

Mindy and Juliette are fabbo of course, but come and do my class! Supplies me is the workshop before I Heart Drawing , and we start with basic figure drawing, lots of faces and you learn all about your art supplies too- pushing in new directions! Fun fun fun!
Xoxox
Jane. | Danger

Mindy Lacefield said...

thank you darling girl!! i love Jane...i got to meet her last january in port townsend, wa. fantastically fun girl. xo!

Juliette Crane said...

completely honored to be included in this post. thank you so much! mindy and i will also be teaching out in port townsend, wa with danielle daniel next june...can't wait! one of these retreats i'm excited to run into jane too. happy painting! xoxo