Monday, September 24, 2012

Life art class!

Okay, so for weeks I have been mulling over
which e-course to take.
I wanted to learn something new.
I wanted to be inspired by new techniques.
But I just couldn't decide on one.

And then this art class came my way


Yeah, it's not an e-course.
It will take a long drive
and a bit more investment for the hotel stay and such.
Not something I planned on.

But I have been admiring 
Pam Garrison and Jennifer Mercede
for years. 
I just LOVE their paintings and doodles.

For some reason,
it didn't take much effort to decide on it.
I just decided to go for it.
Maybe this one is meant to be.

Last year I had such a great time at Spark 3.
It was amazing to meet so many like-minded people
and incredible to actually "create" with them.

I can't wait to go to this art class!

I will get to the e-courses, too.
Hopefully sooner than later :)

No comments: