Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stuff

Lately most of my creative energy has been geared towards 
creating a photo booth for my daughter's class party.
I volunteered to bring a back drop, decoration and props.

Here's a little sneak peek of the decorations:

I hung them over the playroom doors to see if they look good.
I'm loving it.
I hope they survive the craziness of 20 kids,
so I can bring them back home and give them a permanent home
over these doors :)

More photos later when Jasmine has time to pose with the props.

I have journalled a little;
mainly to keep up with my daily journal.






Oh and earlier this week, I took out all of my stamps (who knew I had so many)
and started making wrapping paper.
It's a very meditative activity, I must say.
And a great use for stamps!


That's all for now :)

No comments: