Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful season!
And if you do not celebrate Christmas, I hope you enjoy the spirit and festivities of it anyway.

I love Christmas. To me it means family gatherings, good food, lots of cookies and good will towards others - more so than the rest of the year. I love how people around me are generally friendlier and happier.

Of course it also means presents, especially to my kids. And although we try to teach them the true meaning of christmas, we also shower them with toys. This christmas, my hubby showered with me toys, too. Lucky me! I got a beautiful mini ipad :)

It was an early present so I could prep it for our big trip. And while most of the apps are really for my kids, I must say it gave me the great gift of relaxation on our long trip to Australia! My kids read books, watched movies, painted great works of art, and of course, played games on this little wondrous thing :)

This is not to say that I didn't get to play with it. While my daughter decided to read a real book and my son took a little power nap, I doodled and painted a little.

Okay I still have got a lot to learn, but I must say, I love how much potential for creativity there is with an ipad. Thank you hubby!





No comments: