Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happy New Year!

Ah, home sweet home!
I'm back from a wonderful 3 week trip.
We visited family in Sydney


and drove up the coast to visit more family,
beaches,


and
it seems, plenty of animals!


On the way back we stopped in Honolulu for a few days
for a little vacation from a vacation :)


I created a beautiful travel journal
and I brought my Instax with me
to record every little detail.
However, I was horrified to learn that upon arrival
in Sydney, my Instax refused to work.
What a dissapointment!






Needless to say,
My journal is empty.
I tried to doodle and write a bit.
But without photos
I felt a bit uninspired.

Instead, I painted a little with my ipad mini -
which I have lovingly named Moonpad
on one of our long drives along the australian coast.
I know it's corny.
My kids were entertained by it though,
which at the time was all that mattered :)






So much more to show.
But laundry is waiting.
Til next time.
Over and out.

No comments: