Monday, March 11, 2013

On canvas

I really shouldn't be painting.
I have to do taxes,
and dishes,
and laundry,
and getting the guest room ready for my parents.

But while I was cleaning the guest room,
I found my alcohol inks
and various other painting stuff 
that I hadn't played with for a long time.
So I played.


This is a canvas that's been around for at least a year.
It has about 20 layers on it.
I never liked it ...
until today.
I think there's something promising in there.

For now though, back to cleaning. 
*sigh*

4 comments:

Carmen said...

Very nice, I like it.

Cynthia Rahardja Clancy said...

Thanks Carmen!

Kimberly from Joyful Roots said...

I actually really love this...just the way it is :) It's gorgeous!

Cynthia Rahardja Clancy said...

Thanks Kimberly!! I think I love it the way it is, too.