Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hello 2014!

It has crossed my mind many times 
to abandon this blogging thing.
I get easily distracted with life,
family,
events,
stuff, ...

However, as I look through my entries of the past,
I realize that it is important to me to have these little proofs of creativity. 
As I bemoan the realities of life sometimes,
(you know, like laundry, vacuuming, cooking, ...)
I seem to forget how productive I have been
in other, more exciting ways.
This blog is a tiny reminder of it.

And so I will continue.
For my own future sanity.
No matter how small my contribution to this blog,
I know I am always thankful for it months later.

So here I am :)

Earlier this year,
While I was looking for a word of the year,
I stumbled upon this phrase.


That is exactly how I feel. 
And so it will be my motto for 2014 :)

No comments: